Your privacy is important to GCS. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that GCS collects, and the ways in which GCS uses that personal information.
GCS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact information)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including details of products purchased)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including contact details)
- any other information that you send to GCS.
Using personal information
GCS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where GCS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, GCS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
GCS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
GCS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
Privacy Act 1988r with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
GCS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to PO Box 2272 BOULDER 6432 Western Australia.
GCS abides by the principles and requirements of the Federal Privacy Act. Nothing in this statement should be considered as in any way diminishing any rights you have under the Commonwealth Of Australia’s laws as contained in the Federal Privacy Act 119 1988.
You can download a free copy of the act at Federal Privacy Act